New Pet Health for Life Competition
- Peak Vets("we", "us", and "our") is a business unit of Linnaeus Veterinary Limited (Company Number: 10790375) with a registered office at Friars Gate, 1011 Stratford Road, Shirley, West Midlands, B90 4BN is the promoter of the New Pet Health for Life Membership competition ("Prize Draw").
- The Prize Draw will open at 1st December 2020 and will close at 28th February 2021 (the "Closing Date"). Any entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Prize Draw. We reserve the right to amend the Prize Draw Closing Date at any time due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The up-to-date Prize Draw terms and conditions ("Conditions") will be available for the whole duration of the Prize Draw at www.peakvets.co.uk.
- Please read these Conditions carefully. Entry into any of our Prize Draws is subject to and conditional upon acceptance of these Conditions.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you (the "Entrant", "you", and "your") confirm that you have read these Conditions and agree to be bound by them and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate, and complete. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of any and all Entrants and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any Entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards us and the Prize Draw.
Who Can Enter?
- The Prize Draw is open to all who sign up to and are approved as members of our Pet Health for Life on or before the Closing Date, are aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom.
- Our employees or those of any of our associated companies, subsidiaries or anyone else professionally associated with this Prize Draw (and their families) are excluded from entering and participating in the Prize Draw.
How to Enter
- Upon signing up for our Pet Health for Life membership you will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw. There is only one entry per person.
- Entries on behalf of someone else will not be accepted.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules of the Prize Draw or these Conditions will be disqualified.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude liability for any and all losses, damages and claims incurred by any person in connection with or participating in this Prize Draw.
- We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault including without limitation a technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
If you have any questions about this Prize Draw or if you need to get in touch with us, please contact us on 0114 250 7733 or at our contact address: 36 Olivet Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S8 8QS.
- If you win, we will notify you initially by phone or email, and within 48 working hours of the Closing Date. For the purpose of this paragraph 12, "working hours" means any hours between 9.00am (GMT) and 5.00pm (GMT) on days except Saturdays, Sundays, and bank holidays and public holidays in England.
- If you do not respond or we do not receive a response within 5 days of being notified, you will forfeit your prize, and we reserve the right, at its discretion, to choose another winner or to dispose of the prize as it sees fit. Our decision regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw, including without limitation correspondence regarding prizes, is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner, who will be chosen at random, will be listed on the website and social media channel on or before 15th March 2021. We do not accept responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize.
- Neither the full prize, nor part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any Entrant reasonably suspected by us of cheating, behaving fraudulently, acting dishonestly, or otherwise acting contrary to these Conditions.
- By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as we may reasonably require, including but not limited to appearing in promotional photographs and on our website. By entering into the Prize Draw you also confirm that, if you win, we may publish your name on our website and/or on our Facebook, Twitter and/or other social media accounts.
- Information about the winner (name and county) will be available by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope, stating the name of the Prize Draw to 36 Olivet Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S8 8QS. within 3 calendar months of the stated Closing Date.
- By entering into the Prize Draw, you consent to the use of your personal data by us for the purposes of the administration of the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw and these Conditions will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law and you and we both agree that any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Prize Draw or these Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England, except that you may bring a dispute or claim to a court in a jurisdiction in which you are a resident.
- The Prize Draw is not run in association with any other party, although prizes may be supplied by a third party. In the event that prizes have been supplied by a third party, this is not intended to suggest any endorsement or connection between us and such third party.