From as a little as £15.00 a month, protect your pet against preventable diseases by ensuring their essential treatments are up to date with a membership to our Pet Health for Life plan.
Whether you have a dog or cat, no matter their breed, spread the cost of your beloved pet’s essential healthcare and start benefitting from the following services and treatments all year round.
What is included in the plan, and how much does it cost?
- Cat - £15.00 per month
- Dog under 25kg - £15.00 per month
- Dog over 25kg - £18.00 per month
- Annual health check and vaccinations including Kennel Cough for dogs
- All-year-round flea, tick and worming treatment including lungworm in dogs and ear mites in cats
- Unlimited Nurse Clinics**
- One consultation with a Vet
- Nail Clipping (up to 4 times a year if required)
- 10% off Dental Scale and Polish hygiene products
- 10% off Neutering
- Anal Gland Expression (up to 4 times a year if required)
Our Pet Health For Life plan provides comprehensive care from our friendly team at Peak Vets, as well as the benefit of up to 45% off selected treatments, providing peace of mind and excellent value for money over your pet’s lifetime.
Sign up today, and be in for the chance of winning a year's free membership.*** Alternatively, for more information you can speak to a member of the team by calling us on 0114 250 7733 - Open 7 Days Per Week
Pet Health for Life is not a pet insurance policy. The product is a way to spread the cost of routine preventative pet care at the recommended annual doses; however, it does not cover the costs of veterinary care for unexpected illness or injury to your pet. We recommend taking out separate pet insurance for this. All treatment is subject to clinical assessment and need.
*Terms and conditions apply. Click here to find out more or speak to a member of the team to view a copy.
**Subject to availability